Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Short Break

I have just a few minutes to update you on my life. My first session of classes ended last week, and it appears I made an "A" in each class. This is good for my confidence and my self-esteem. My brain is perhaps not as mushy as I thought it was. This week I have no classes and will start again next week with a slightly different schedule - classes on Monday and Wednesday nights instead of Tuesday and Thursday. I don't think the difference will matter too much, other than adjusting bath night for the kids from Monday to Tuesday. We already decided that Family Home Evening was probably working better on Sundays than squeezing it in on Monday nights. So, school is going well. It takes up a lot of time, and I know other things are being neglected...but I also feel it is important for me and our family.
And that's all the time I have for now. Happy Birthday, Mom! (hoping you read this before Saturday).
~Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment