Monday, March 21, 2011

Laughter and Tears

I'd rather write just about the laughter, but without some tears, laughter wouldn't mean much.

Laughter: Justin -he's just so silly and amazing. All my boys are amazing, of course, but I think Justin may just be the silliest one of all. Sunday during church he grabbed his blanket and curled up in his Daddy's arms, pretending to be asleep (except for the mischievous grin on his face). Justin also has some new favorite words, "Watch this!", which he often exclaims just before he does something really amazing - like turning off a light or making the computer screen saver bubbles disappear. Another really great Justin phrase is "Poo poo potty!", which he usually says just a little too late...but on Friday he made it in time to go "poo poo" in the "potty". Way to "go" Justin!

Tears: Our dog, Dakota, died yesterday. We told the boys and buried her today. It has been difficult for all of us, but she was old and sick. Now she is no longer suffering.
-Andi

2 comments:

  1. Oh, dear! I'm sorry you lost Dakota. I'm sure the boys are very sad. Give them hugs from us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about Dakota . . . is that the same one you had when I stayed with you for the first time so many years ago? We've had pet losses as well, and it's so hard to lose even a furry loved one.

    ReplyDelete