Thursday, June 7, 2012

Pictures: Better Late Than Never

We have a great digital camera...unfortunately it only holds about 20 pictures at a time, which limits how often I take pictures and how many I take.  Our video camera is much smaller and more convenient to use, so I end up taking more videos than still pictures.  It's fun for us to watch the videos, but I doubt they are equally amusing to everyone else.  I know that I always skip over the videos in other people's blogs unless they are family.  So I'll spare you the videos (for now) and just post a few pictures.  Another installment from my phone's camera will be coming soon though.

Here are a few from the zoo, including Christian enjoying a "frog spit" popsicle.  The next two are from the Kansas City Temple Open House and the last two are from Justin's birthday party/Memorial day.  We had fish cupcakes at his request, with scales made from M&Ms.  He ate three!  I guess he needed three since he was turning three.  I still can't believe he's that big already.

~Andi


1 comment: