Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Why Am I Awake?

This is Andi. I'm new to this blogging stuff, so I guess I'll figure out later how to assign my name to the posts I write. Brian and I discussed the fact that we do not want to be held accountable for what the other blogs.
Here I am, all by myself with 7 children ranging in age from 5 weeks to 4 years old. They are all blissfully asleep, and yet I am not...even though I am exhausted and had less than 3 hours of sleep last night. Now the question is why am I awake. I guess I am duty bound to write a little something in our new blog - especially since I have failed to send my monthly family newsletter for the past 2 months. When I began the newsletter, I believe I said that it might turn into a blog. Well, since our family now has a blog (and a new baby), there likely won't be any further newsletters. You can just come here to find out what we're up to, and to see pictures of our three adorable little boys.
Enough said for now. I think it's nap time!

1 comment:

  1. YEAH! You have a blog! One tip to make it look cool to is go to http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/
    They have lots of cool backgrounds and other things too and they tell you HOW to change your background so that you don't have to figure it all out on your own. Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete