Sunday, May 22, 2011

Another Year Older and Wiser, Too

It's my birthday. It's been a good day. Brian prepared me some amazing food and the boys made me cards without anyone telling them they should.
There's been a slight change of plans regarding my summer break: there won't be one after all. I was just going to take the summer off because I thought I didn't have any financial aid to cover summer courses, but I found out this past week that I do have some free money for school that I just can't pass up. So, I'll be starting classes again on the 31st of this month. Oh well - fewer classes to take later, right?
Once again, it's late and I need to sign off, but I did promise pictures, so here are a few:

Christian and his best friend, Duckie

Grant and Christian with Duckie and New Duck (thanks, Grandma)

Justin needs a haircut
~Andi

1 comment:

  1. Thankd for the pics and Hope you had a happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete