Thursday, August 11, 2011

Maybe the Dishes Will Clean Themselves

I have dishes to do, but I want and need to write some things about what's going on around here.  I don't know what's wrong with me...why can't I get more done in a day?  I am busy all day long, rarely taking any time for myself, but still the house is messy and I haven't posted anything to our blog since my birthday nearly 3 months ago!

Lots of things have happened since my birthday: Justin turned 2, I started my summer classes, Grant finished kindergarten and started summer school, we had a big party for J's birthday and Brian's college graduation, I had the worst class of my entire college career (sorry, no details here...I do not wish to dwell on it...I made my "A" despite the worst instructor ever), Grant finished summer school, we went from too few kids in my daycare to too many, Brian started Enduring Creation (check out his blog for details on that - enduringcreation.blogspot.com), Grant and Christian had their first formal swimming lessons, they attempted a week's stay at Grandma and Grandpa's (they stayed a day before getting homesick), and the highlight of my summer -  I got to spend a day with my Mom and go to the Nauvoo Temple with her to do some of the work for my great grandmother.  How I needed that!

How's that for a quick update?  Maybe I can still get those dishes or something else done tonight. 
~Andi





2 comments:

  1. You are amazing... and so much of a super mom! Love you just let those dishes sit... we love hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dishes will always be there. Take some time for yourself....let's do the temple trip again.

    ReplyDelete