Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I figured it out!


I got the pictures from the camera to the computer...seems like I am missing some, though. Most are from outside since that's where we are spending much of our free time right now.

Here's Justin - fast asleep. He sleeps exactly like Grant with his hands behind his head.

This is one of my daycare children, Trinity. It was such a nice day outside yesterday, that she just climbed onto the swing and fell asleep.

Here is Christian playing in the sandbox - pink sand (Grant's idea).
This was back in March when it wasn't quite warm yet, but we still bundled up and went outside anyway.

Justin loves to swing - the faster the better. He giggles a lot. I need to get it on video.

Have a wonderful Spring!
~Andi


2 comments:

  1. Great pics. Loved having you guys here last week. These guys are growing up too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing pics of you all. I miss you guys. guess i need to come visit soon.

    ReplyDelete